Applying our Burgundy Color Mix to your hair for a Natural, Deep Burgundy Hair:
What you will need:
- Pure Burgundy Color Mix
- Black Coffee (brewed) or just water
- Shower Cap
- One Non-Metallic Bowl (a glass bowl is preferred)
- One pair of Plastic Gloves
- Hair Dye Brush (optional)
- Non Metallic Spoon for stirring (or non metallic stirrer)
Make sure your hair is clean and damp before applying the Burgundy Henna Paste.
Pour the Burgundy Henna Mix into the bowl. Add water or coffee slowly until you get a pancake, yogurt or pudding like consistency.
Allow the blend so rest, preferably 8-10 hours. By letting rest for an extended period of time, the Natural hair dyes components in henna activate. If the mix starts to dry, just add a little more water until getting the desired consistency.
Section off your hair into 4 parts.
After you put your gloves on, take your hair dye brush (or fingers) and apply the henna mix in a downward motion. Make sure to apply the henna from the roots to the ends.
Use the shower cap to cover your hair entirely for at least 3 hours.
Use cold water to rinse your hair. Make sure to keep rinsing until water runs clean. Do not shampoo at this time. You can safely shampoo and condition your hair after 24-48 hours. We highly recommend to wash your hair with Argan Oil or Tea Tree Oil shampoo and conditioner which are parabens and sulfate free.
1) This natural product does not cover gray hair so you may have to do a second step with our Pure Indigo Hair Dye to cover gray.
2) Based on what color you start, it may turn your hair orange, do a small test with hair from your brush before applying.
This product is natural. Results may vary widely.