- Lemongrass Powder is a Healthy, Natural, and Pure Powder which can be used for cooking, seasoning, and paste. Other great uses include adding this powder to curries, soups, stews or stocks, for a fresh lemon flavor.*
- Lemongrass Powder is used traditionally in many cuisines such as, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, and Asian. Commonly used along with other spices such as cloves, cinnamon, ginger, galangal, garlic, turmeric, basil, cilantro, and numerous chiles.*
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% Raw Ground Dried Lemongrass Powder from India.*
- CHEMICAL FREE: Lemongrass Powder is 100% natural and chemical free. No Preservatives. No Additives.*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs from nature that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 100% natural and fresh! This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!*
Our 100% Pure, Organic, Natural Lemongrass Powder comes in a 200 Grams presentation. Tip Recipe for Lemongrass Tea: Combine lemongrass powder with Tea powder in boiling water. Safely boil for 2 - 3 minutes. Add sugar, strain and serve. Another method is to take 2 Tsp Lemongrass powder, a small piece of freshly crushed ginger and 1 clove. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, strain and serve.
The culinary herb is produced from the stalk of the lemongrass plant (Cymbopogon citratus). This plant grows in many tropical climates, most notably in Southeast Asia. It is a common ingredient in Thai cooking and can also be found in dishes from Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and India. The name lemongrass is derived from the typical lemon-like odour of the essential oil present in the shoot.
Ingredients: Lemongrass Powder (Cymbopogon citratus) - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural