- Baheda Powder (Bibhitaki) can be used weekly for healthy hair. It can be mixed with Amla powder for more intensive results. A mixture of bibhitaki powder and honey can be taken as a dietary supplement.*
- Pure Baheda Powder or Bibhitaki/Inknut/Harde. Bibhitaki deciduous tree found in India. The whole trunk of the tree is straight with brownish-grey color. Leaves are long, alternate, oval, and are clustered towards the end of branches. These are 7-14cm in breadth and 10-12cm in length. Simple and solitary flowers are white or yellow in color with an offensive odor. An ingredient in triphalia (also known as trifala, triphala tea, harataki, triphola, tripala, or tripahala) and in Churan.*
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% Raw Baheda Powder from India. No Preservatives. No Additives.* Bibhitaki is also called baheda, the herb which makes the fellow fearless and this herb is one of the ingredients among Triphala i.e Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki.*
- CHEMICAL FREE: Baheda Powder by Henna Cosmetics is 100% natural and chemical-free.* All our products are 100% natural and fresh! This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs from nature that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded.
Our 100% Pure, Organic, Natural Baheda Powder (Terminalia bellirica) comes in a 200 Grams presentation. Hair Care: Mix Baheda powder with warm water to create the thickness of the paste you desire. Let it sit for 20 minutes. Apply to hair and massage well into the scalp. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with water, no need to shampoo. Use weekly for healthy hair. Can be mixed with Amla powder for more intensive results.
Did you know?
Terminalia bellirica is a large tree that commonly grows in Southeast Asia. It’s known as “Bibhitaki” in Ayurvedic medicine, where the fruit of the tree is used for common ailments like bacterial and viral infections. Bibhitaki contains tannins, ellagic acid, gallic acid, lignans and flavonoids, along with many other powerful plant compounds that are thought to be responsible for its medicinal qualities.
A mixture of bibhitaki powder and honey may be helpful.
Bibhitaki powder or Terminalia Bellirica is one of the most important and powerful Ayurvedic herbs used for centuries. Bibhitaki is sometimes also referred to as a wonder medicine. Bibhitaki or Terminalia bellerica is an important part of the Triphala powder.
This Ayurveda remedy alone has a number of benefits. It may be very useful for promoting good health.
Ingredients: Baheda Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural