- Jatamansi is one of the main plants used in Ayurveda. The plant bears pink flowers, but its underground stem (rhizomes) used in Ayurveda are the medically crucial components of this plant.*
- Jatamansi Powder, Spikenard, Nardostachys Jatamansi, is 100% Natural Powder from the plant's roots - Nothing Added. Generally, this herb is eaten as Jatamansi Powder along with honey, ghee, or tea.*
- Jatamansi is Imported from India where it's organically grown, harvested fresh, and grinded into a fine mesh for your use. It's been used in Ayurveda as a dietary supplement.*
- CHEMICAL FREE: Henna Cosmetics Jatamansi Powder is 100% Natural and Chemical free. No Preservatives. No Additives. This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 100% natural and fresh.*
Our 100% Pure, Natural, Organic Jatamansi Powder, Nardostachys Jatamansi (Spikenard) comes in a 200 Grams presentation.
Nardostachys Jatamansi is a flowering plant relating to the Valerian family, growing in India, Nepal, and China, especially in the Himalayan regions. The plant bears pink flowers, but its underground stem (rhizomes) used in Ayurveda are the medically crucial components of this plant. The resin extracted from this plant is often used to produce essential oil for Spikenard. Generally, this herb is eaten as Jatamansi Powder along with honey, ghee, or tea.
Jatamansi has been traditionally used in Ayurveda since ancient times. Infusing the herb in oil is the perfect way to extract the herb's goodness. Allow it to soak overnight in coconut or sesame oil, then apply the infused oil to your hair roots and shaft the next day. It may help to reduce hair fall and may promote new hair growth.
Ingredients: Jatamansi Powder (Nardostachys jatamansi)- 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural