- Natural Harad Powder. 100% Pure. English name is Chebulic Myrobalan. Here is a natural tip to help shed those kilos – hartaki, harad or chebulic myrobalan and honey. Harad is rich in vitamin C, iron, manganese, selenium, copper and antioxidants.*
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw Harad (harataki) Powder from India. *
- CHEMICAL FREE: Harad Powder is 100 % natural, plant-based and chemical free.* One of the three ingredients in the Ayurveda super formula, whole Triphala, Haritaki Powder Inknut or Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).*
- All our products are 100% natural and processed in FDA Registered Facility in India. This product is available in a resealable zip lock pouch for easy use!*
- Henna Cosmetics is committed to producing the highest quality products and Natural Herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded.*
Inknut (Haritaki Powder)
Harad is an herb which is commonly known as Harade in India and has multiple Ayurvedic uses. Terminalia Chebula is known as Haritaki in Sanskrit, and Hindi. Its English name is Chebulic Myrobalan, the Gujarathi name is Harade, the Tamil name is Kadukkai. Other Hindi names are Harad or Harade, the Kannada name is Alale, the Gujarat name is Himmej.
Applying Harad powder along with coconut oil in the form of paste is used by many to heal wounds due to its astringent property.
Harad is an amazing herb that can be helpful in controlling hair loss and promoting hair growth. This is due to the presence of vitamin C, iron, manganese, selenium and copper that provides optimal nourishment to the scalp.
Harad powder has been used widely in Ayurvedic because it may be helpful in improving digestion and to managing constipation.
Ingredients: Harad Powder - 100%
No External Coloring Agents
No Additives - 100% Pure and Natural